17 Apr Chairman’s Reserve – The Gold Standard for Rum
The World Spirits Award “WSA” honored the best products within each spirits category for 2018.
St Lucia Distillers had the honor of winning a gold medal for the consecutive year, for the “Distillery of the Year” award in the rum category and “Spirit of the year” for 1931 at the World Spirit Awards. Being no stranger to winning recognition in awards, having won numerous medals and honors in the past decade, Chairman’s Reserve stood out this year amongst its peers capturing many gold medals.
In addition, St Lucia Distillers also captured these wonderful accolades:
- Chairman’s Reserve with the gold medal
- Chairman’s Reserve – The Forgotten Cask with the gold medal
- Admiral Rodney – with the gold medal
- 1931 – Sixth Edition with double gold medal
- Chairman’s Reserve Spiced with gold medal
- St Lucia Distillers got “Distillery of the year”